• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Aint gonna hurt nobody!
11-03-2006, 02:16 PM,
RE: Aint gonna hurt nobody!
In round one, my marines had no chance against the yellow hoard. My stuarts were easily crushed and my mortars only slowed them. I had plently of engineers to flame them but they were castrated by the heavy mortars and put up little resistance. My bunkers were somewhat effective but not enough and were grouped poorly.

I may not be the brightest bulb in the store but I learn quickly. In round two, my us army easily sent the japanese back to the emperor in boxes. I bought several types of heavy firepowered bunkers and was more careful in their positioning. I guessed where paratroopers would land and had well positioned aa. Many of the little grunts never got out of their planes. I carefully targeted the landing craft that held the hoard's armor and tried to destroy them first with the bunkers. It is always easier to destory them at sea as compared the land. I placed mines in paths of landings and used firepower to direct troops into those areas. With some smaller mortars i held them on the beaches and used several 105s and one lone 155 to annihilate the forces in the kill zones. AA was them moved to areas of sweeping fire to clean the beaches. None of the troops were able to withhold the survivors from climbing from the beach, even thought many were rangers. They acted as scouts to expose the many sushi eaters and a large contingent of greyhounds drove them back toward the sea. Any greyhounds left too close to the yellow devils were easily destroyed. My shermans, unlike the stuarts, easily destroyed the small amount of armor that made it off the beach but were suseptible to the heavy jap naval guns and had to be constantly hidden. My honorable opponent put a frenzied attack but I suspect had troops carrying too much saki....I did search for his geisha troops but alas, they were not found....overall a welcome reversal of fortune for one who has not fought well lately....major yogi...
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Aint gonna hurt nobody! - by klanx171 - 10-31-2006, 11:48 PM
RE: Aint gonna hurt nobody! - by Weasel - 11-01-2006, 04:46 AM
RE: Aint gonna hurt nobody! - by wigam - 11-01-2006, 09:18 AM
RE: Aint gonna hurt nobody! - by Von Bismarck - 11-02-2006, 02:59 AM
RE: Aint gonna hurt nobody! - by Greybeard - 11-02-2006, 03:22 AM
RE: Aint gonna hurt nobody! - by Weasel - 11-02-2006, 06:37 AM
RE: Aint gonna hurt nobody! - by jadpanther - 11-02-2006, 07:52 AM
RE: Aint gonna hurt nobody! - by Weasel - 11-02-2006, 01:43 PM
RE: Aint gonna hurt nobody! - by Montana_Prussian - 11-03-2006, 02:31 AM
RE: Aint gonna hurt nobody! - by Yogi - 11-03-2006, 02:16 PM