• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

ALT scenarios: correction to the optional rules to use
10-23-2006, 12:45 PM,
RE: ALT scenarios: correction to the optional rules to use
For the most part you would probably see no change in that scenario, but it is hard to say since pillboxes and bunkers are classified as hard targets. Well I say "no change" because although the infantry would probably be less effective at assaulting the bunkers and pillboxes, the Shermans in that scenario would be more effective at it so it will likely factor out. I think the biggest change is for the PzCs that have the range 0 HA ratings such as 1942 and prior.

Anyway, I do not see a reason that it would be a verfy different result but, then again, you will probably have to run a quick experiment with it on (if you are currently playing with it off) to see the main differences.

It may very well turn out that the AAR rule should only be used in certain PzCs or that I will have to turn it off and make all HA ratings have at least a range of 1. But this is all detemined by us, the community as we play it more.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ALT scenarios: correction to the optional rules to use - by Volcano Man - 10-23-2006, 12:45 PM