• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

a few newbie PzC questions
08-13-2006, 01:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-13-2006, 01:44 PM by PenCapChew.)
a few newbie PzC questions
Hello. I have been toying around with Moscow 41 and Stalingrad 42 since I owned them. I am still fairly new to the series, and I'd like to know some general strategies on attacking/defense.

1. Travel Mode- Is it better to use this mode to get units to the front(in a lot of scenarios units tend to be already in T-mode). I know you take more casualties in T-mode...I find myself just wanting to move units in regular movment mode (albeit slower). So, do you just use T mode to just move units far behind the front closer to action?

2. Recon/Tank units: This is similar to the first question.....when should these units be in travel mode? It's tempting to put them in T-mode once you break enemy lines but that makes them more vulnerable to enemy attacks. I try to drive deep behind enemy lines with them but they tend to get LOW on ammo messages.

3. General attacking: With armour, do you use firing mode on enemy inf? Assualting isn't the best recorse due the combined arms penalty as inf is needed to supplement that attack. I am trying to find the best use for armor.

Any help with these questions is appreciated.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
a few newbie PzC questions - by PenCapChew - 08-13-2006, 01:43 PM
RE: a few newbie PzC questions - by FLG - 08-13-2006, 04:44 PM
RE: a few newbie PzC questions - by Dog Soldier - 08-14-2006, 03:51 PM
RE: a few newbie PzC questions - by PenCapChew - 08-15-2006, 04:14 AM
RE: a few newbie PzC questions - by Grrr - 08-15-2006, 01:05 PM
RE: a few newbie PzC questions - by Jazman - 08-15-2006, 11:59 PM