• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

How do i crack this nut? (Bulge '44 Getting Started Scenerio)
04-29-2024, 04:12 AM,
RE: How do i crack this nut? (Bulge '44 Getting Started Scenerio)
(04-26-2024, 04:06 AM)Mr Grumpy Wrote: In the past I have been guilty of this myself, but over time you learn when on defence there is a balance to be struck between giving ground and losing men/guns/vehicles.

Unfortunately the older titles designers didn't have the option of expiring VP hex's feature which is a excellent way for a designer to reward a fighting withdrawal and encourage players not to opt for the "no retreat" strategy as once the vp location has expired you can give up the hex freely.

Yeah but since i’m new to the hobby (former tabletop guy who came to sense) i like that there are different aspects to different games during the “same” scenarios. Just like real combat, walks in the park end up disasters and suicide missions come out as victories. There are no guarantees in battle and i like that the changes in games is in itself an accidental recreation of crazy variables in war.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do i crack this nut? (Bulge '44 Getting Started Scenerio) - by tonyhernandez - 04-29-2024, 04:12 AM