• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

SB HQ (Squad Battles Launcher) v.1.5.5 (new!)
02-18-2022, 06:24 PM,
RE: SB HQ (Squad Battles Launcher) v.1.5
(02-17-2022, 08:05 PM)Xerxes77 Wrote:
(02-17-2022, 05:58 PM)Embis Wrote: ..snip..snip

..snip snip..

What would you like to see in a PBEM file manager?

I usually have 6-8 games running at a time and sometimes I struggle to keep track of whose turn it is. So i would like something which helps me to do that, so something that:
  • scans all my SB games and gives me the details of the .bte files, particularly the date they were saved, the name of the scenario, the original scenario file name. (some scenario designers give their games different file names and scenario names and this can make it difficult to find the right scenario when reporting it at the Blitz, (your SBHQ program reports both the scenario and file name, and that's a useful feature for that very reason)
  • links a Blitz user name with an email address and the relevant .bte file
  • enables me to delete and old BTE game
  • Highlights the age of a file.. so if a player that usually send me a file once a week doesn't send me a file for three weeks i am reminded that its late. Would be good to be able define the age that triggers that alert on an individual basis to take account of people's different return rates.
I use a web based email client and would prefer to keep control of that side of the operation but I imagine some people might like integration with an email client to send turns, if that was included I would prefer that to be optional and not integral.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. It is impolite."
Napoleon I
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SB HQ (Squad Battles Launcher) v.1.5 - by Embis - 02-18-2022, 06:24 PM