• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

TRUDGE FOR TURDA - DETAILED RULES AND GAME MECHANICS
03-03-2021, 11:52 AM,
RE: TRUDGE FOR TURDA - DETAILED RULES AND GAME MECHANICS
So... this seems to mean that if my unit enters a river hex (no bridge), and there is *no* enemy unit in that hex, I still need to stop, wait one whole turn and then I can move on.

Does this also mean there is no such thing as a "zone of control" (ZOC) in the hexes adjacent to a given unit. That is a friendly unit can move through the hexes adjacent to an enemy unit and as long as it doesn't attempt to move into the hex containing the enemy unit.

Or does a unit need to stop as soon as it enters a hex adjacent to an enemy unit? Or is there a movement penalty for moving through a ZOC? Or perhaps ZOC only doesn't apply when two enemy units are on opposite sides of a river.

Keep in mind that if I have to stop then I can't move into the enemy held hex and attack until the following turn. But if I don't have to stop then flanking enemy units and blocking their retreat becomes easy.

Another thing:
I understand I can't target bridges until 8 turns after the shooting starts. I'm OK with that.
Unless I "see" enemy units crossing the bridge. That implies I have a "line of site" to the bridge. No LOS... I can't see the enemy units crossing... I can't target the bridge. Correct?
Larry
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRUDGE FOR TURDA - DETAILED RULES AND GAME MECHANICS - by lfsaunders - 03-03-2021, 11:52 AM