• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

TRUDGE FOR TURDA - DETAILED RULES AND GAME MECHANICS
02-19-2021, 11:47 AM,
RE: TRUDGE FOR TURDA - DETAILED RULES AND GAME MECHANICS
I've read and understood the rules above, except:

If I am moving units on the operational map, how do I know if I've run into an enemy unit? I assume you will referee that. I'm particularly concerned about coordinating unit movement. If I'm moving several units forward together (each unit moves one hex, then repeat until they've all moved to where I want them) but one of them runs into an enemy unit and has to engage short of my desired movement target, the others could be left in an exposed position (since they didn't have to be stopped). If one of my units engages before it's reached its desired movement target, do I have any recourse regarding the final placement of other units in the vicinity? 

Restricting Z-fire is problematic. I've found it difficult sometimes to know what is and is not allowed. I'd like a better definition of what constitutes a HMG. The weapons stats for some units aren't really clear about the class of machinegun that the unit carries. Please be specific about what is a "HMG".
Larry
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRUDGE FOR TURDA - DETAILED RULES AND GAME MECHANICS - by lfsaunders - 02-19-2021, 11:47 AM