• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Re: Original Squad Battles Artwork posted in Mods forum
01-08-2021, 11:16 AM,
RE: Re: Original Squad Battles Artwork posted in Mods forum
The mod I use really isn't my mod, like I said it's borrowed from several others work off of TF Echo website  and some of Iron X's mods all kinda pieced together and correlated so that they match up onto the map. Again the hard part is using the OOB editor to change the pictures for each and every unit.

As far as the "script" it's simply a text file that the program AUTO HOTKEY uses to tell it where to press when your have a certain program open, such as the OOB editor. I have it set up where I can use the 4 Arrow keys plus the W,A,S,D keys to quickly fly through the OOB's and change the pictures.

As far as me packaging the OOB's that is kind of a tough one, because if you use the exact art that I"m using it's fine but once you use something differen't it won't work.  What I've been doing is just going through each OOB for what I am about to play and editing it at that time vs trying to go through each one. Since there are a million combinations of artwork pepole might have the OOB would be unique to each persons setup.

I tried to attach the autohotkey script file but it won't allow it, I am guessing it's a virus type protection thing. So here is the raw data which you can easily just paste into your own script.

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
#Warn  ; Recommended for catching common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

Menu, Tray, Tip, PzC Hotkeys ; Tray icon's tooltip
^q::ExitApp ; Ctrl+q - Terminates the script unconditionally
#If WinActive("ahk_exe sqoob.exe")

#up::click 380,135
#down::click 380,155
#right::click 410,145
#s::down
#w::up
#d::Send !de
d::click 140,60
w::click 380,135
s::click 380,155
a::click 410,145
return
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Re: Original Squad Battles Artwork posted in Mods forum - by monkie - 01-08-2021, 11:16 AM