• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Wargame Design Studio's 2020 End of Year Update
12-31-2020, 05:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-31-2020, 05:33 AM by ComradeP.)
RE: Wargame Design Studio's 2020 End of Year Update
I was wondering if the Christmas Offensive would be included in the Kiev title, but I can see why it's not included. That would add a lot of work.

Panzer Battles Moscow '41 sounds interesting, though I'm wondering if the unlimited opportunity fire is enough to deal with human waves. One of the difficulties for the Germans in Kursk is that they can fairly easily be swamped by hordes of T-34's in scenarios where multiple Tank Corps are available.

What about the answers to all the "guess the location" games we played earlier this year? Is a "master map" being considered? Considering that Vienna and, by the looks of it, Daugavpils are on the same map? One other option is Poland '39 as south-eastern Poland would be close to the hex row Vienna would be at if it were on the map and Daugavpils is close to north-eastern Poland, as Green already illustrated earlier this year with a map of the disposition of forces during the invasion of Poland.

Manchuria '45 would be a nice surprise.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wargame Design Studio's 2020 End of Year Update - by ComradeP - 12-31-2020, 05:20 AM