• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

How to create new hard - soft values for new units Japan 45?
09-06-2020, 09:43 AM,
RE: How to create new hard - soft values for new units Japan 45?
Quote:As far as i know there is no real rule of thumb,theres been many designers over the years and as you can imagine they have there own ways and ideas

Seriously? Values are assigned based on how people feel about how the game plays? 

I have collected a lot of material over the years to mod games that had predictable standards. US taxpayers paid for reams of it. But I don't see the point of sorting through it if there is no specific game mechanic to apply the data to.

I'll keep doing the research on the Olympic OOB because the topic interests me. My dear old dad was scheduled for the first wave with VAC in a JASCO (he called it a JANFU.) That's why I bought this game.

Not sure how much more effort I'm going to put into a game based on opinions. At this point I'm thinking I would have to go through the entire Japanese OOB as well. I see no reason to think their OOB is any better than the Allied side. I won't be buying any more in the Panzer Campaign series if what you say is the way it really works.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to create new hard - soft values for new units Japan 45? - by Mit Sigel - 09-06-2020, 09:43 AM