• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Rip Van Winkle Time
07-07-2020, 09:42 AM,
Rip Van Winkle Time
I'm so rusty I posted this in the wrong forum (would an admin be so kind as to clean up my spill over in Panzar Battles Forum, same subject heading).  

Okay so I took a decade off, it's not like I didn't think about the place once or twice during the past 10 years LOL

So the world has changed a bit in my absence I see.  Hopefully some of my old compatriots will fill me in on what I need to know to get a game together without failing to even get the game loaded.  I once was considered fairly competent, now I'm not even sure I'm on the right field.  I did a search and found out that some old friends passed in my absence, and some seem to have retired form the business.  Someone will have to tell me how and why my beloved HPS Simulations stopped being, and if the new JTS series games are the "same just different" or if I need to reacquire dozens of games in order to be able to play again. 

Wow, I can't believe it's been 10 years.  Time flies. 

Okay, if someone has time for an old fart please let me know what's what and then if I have what I need I will look for a game or two to ease back into the swing of things.

Damn I'm old.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Rip Van Winkle Time - by Steel God - 07-07-2020, 09:42 AM
RE: Rip Van Winkle Time - by Ricky B - 07-07-2020, 02:37 PM
RE: Rip Van Winkle Time - by Steel God - 07-07-2020, 08:39 PM
RE: Rip Van Winkle Time - by Mr Grumpy - 07-08-2020, 05:07 AM
RE: Rip Van Winkle Time - by Volcano Man - 07-08-2020, 12:12 PM
RE: Rip Van Winkle Time - by Steel God - 07-08-2020, 08:44 PM