• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Changes planned for Napoleonic titles.
06-24-2020, 12:37 AM,
RE: Changes planned for Napoleonic titles.
(06-23-2020, 05:46 PM)LarkinVB Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 07:02 AM)BigDuke66 Wrote: I know, but that they increased the chance is not in the changelog.
And what the 100% fire means is clear as DF fires just at 50%, now it seems to do it at 100% so dmage is double of what it used to be.
As I said, that is possible similar to the OR in the CW series that also ensures 100% fire IF auto DF is triggered by a melee.

The increased chance was communicated by Rich from JTS and I tested it. No clue why it isn't in the changelog.

Any estimated guess of the % chance to opp fire pre and post patch?

Seems odd that JTS would want to create such a change in gameplay mechanics going from no defensive fire to defensive fire modes of play, after all defensive fire is just one of several phases with defensive fire mode which inhibits mini-maxing play style.  Increasing the chances of opp fire really seems too much considering in my current Nap games units  opp fire 1-2 times and rarely do the extreme: fail to opp fire at all or do it three times!!  ( assuming the attacker crossing into 1 then 2 hexes of ranged fire and then melees)
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changes planned for Napoleonic titles. - by TheGrayMouser - 06-24-2020, 12:37 AM