• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PzC Title(s) with Shorter, Low Counter Density Scenarios ?!?
06-21-2020, 07:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-21-2020, 07:38 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
RE: PzC Title(s) with Shorter, Low Counter Density Scenarios ?!?
(06-21-2020, 06:22 AM)WargameGeneral Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 12:38 AM)phoenix Wrote: ALL of MG - I mean the full campaign itself -  is low density, if you compare it to any of the big EF campaigns. But, the new Scheldt 44 title, we learn today, is to also include MG, and if I were buying again I would wait for that updated treatment. 

So Scheldt '44 will make Market Garden '44 redundant? Whistle

No because there is only a single MG campaign scenario in S44 it does not have any smaller scenarios covering various aspects of the MG campaign, obviously it would have made no sense to create a new title that made an exiting title redundant and also the S44 design team would not have wanted all the extra work that including the various smaller scenarios would have created.

But if your interest is simply playing the entire MG44 campaign scenario then I suspect players may buy S44 over MG44. However if like yourself players are looking to play smaller MG scenarios they will be disappointed if they buy S44.

Read David's blog as he does touch on the subject of why a MG44 campaign was included in S44.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PzC Title(s) with Shorter, Low Counter Density Scenarios ?!? - by Mr Grumpy - 06-21-2020, 07:29 AM