• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Market - Garden '44 Possibility of Victory?
06-02-2020, 11:49 PM,
RE: Market - Garden '44 Possibility of Victory?
(06-02-2020, 01:14 PM)tobruck41 Wrote:
(05-10-2020, 10:44 PM)MechaMaestro Wrote: Thanks for the replies everyone! Good to know it's not an exercise in futility!

Mecha,

I have the game, not played a single scenario.  Old time gamer but I've only been playing my brother for the last few years.  I used to belong to the ACWG club, did quite well on the old talonsoft games.

I am not "that" familiar with Panzer Campaigns but I have played Tobruk a bit; and am doing well as the Germans in Sicily, about 159 turns in.  I've done scenarios with some of the other titles such as Normandy but that was years ago.

I'd be willing to take the Germans in a campaign game, and as some here have suggested with the volcano man alt version.  I never played Highway to the Reich but watched some friends play a turn or two back in the day :)

We have to agree to the optional rules; but I'll go with most or all of the suggested ones that are listed here.

Not interested in scenarios - this one looks like something to be enjoyed without any teaser tastes first.

Let me know if you are interested.

I'll accept your challenge if Mecha isn't up for it.   Alt version with his Optional rules for his Alt scenarios.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Market - Garden '44 Possibility of Victory? - by Deturk - 06-02-2020, 11:49 PM