• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Queston about making my own scenarios
05-20-2020, 03:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-20-2020, 03:05 AM by Xaver.)
RE: Queston about making my own scenarios
Until i know you can create WWII units in the WWI serie, the OOB tool is the same, even appear abilities from WWII titles like Jat planes but not WWIII like thermal sights.

You only need use values from WWII units to have them in the WWI title like increase defensive value and soft-hard attacks.

But is true that cavalry works very different compared with WWII titles... here cavalry is to much in melee and is not going to work like pure mounted infantry like in PzC.

Not necesary, values could be very different front one PzC title to other, think in hard attacks in a german unit in France40 VS Budapest45

Take a regular army motorized infantry unit, even in same title if are more than 1 OOB avaliable values could be totally different between them, you can create the OOB you want or need as you wish.

France 40:
(Prucha OOB) Hard attack 2/0 Soft attack 8/1
(McNamara OOB) Hard attack 2/0 Soft attack 11/1

Budapest45:
Hard attack 5/1 Soft attack 11/1

OFF-TOPIC: I allways think the FWW engine is a good one to cover wars between both world wars like Spanish civil war thanks to the arty plotting system and now even FWW has the advantage of special abilties for mountain units, not only cosmetic NATO icon.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Queston about making my own scenarios - by Xaver - 05-20-2020, 03:05 AM