• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

AAR CDN Para VS Baluka Super Troopers (ME QB)
12-01-2019, 06:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-03-2019, 01:08 PM by naughtkris.)
AAR CDN Para VS Baluka Super Troopers (ME QB)
[This is my first game back after several years away. I picked a fight with Baluka and went at it. Trying to keep my reintroduction simple, I picked the tried and true CDN para battalion and picked out a "village and bocage" map. A week later, I picked a fight with Kghammer (I said something about his mother, he misunderstood, and the fight was on!), so I decided to use the same base CDN para troops, but with different attachments than the first match. I then went to select a "village and bocage". It wasn't until I started placing my troops did it occur to me I had selected the exact same battlefield. This gave me an idea to compare in AAR format similar battlegroups on the same map against (possibly) similar enemy components, using a similar battle plan. Thus I present to you my battle with Baluka first. Then later, my battle with KGhammertime. So, PREPARE TO COPY!]

WARNING ORDERS

Ground Brief [see map below]

Situation: Operation Overlord is in full effect. After initial objectives have been taken, Intel has come in of Thule Society operatives escaping the region with french orphan children to fuel their dark rituals. They must be cut off from escape. 2 Up's Intent – Brigade CO REQ the Thule Society operations to be disrupted; 1 Up's intent – An orphanage west of Caan has been raided and a german convoy full of orphans is headed to CROSSROAD LOON. Secure the crossroads before the convoy arrives to enable the rescue of the children.

Enemy: Thule agents disguised as Heer units, possibly equipped with futuristic and/or supernatural weapons. Fanatical motivation with Elite or Crack skill levels. All Thule agents have been trained to deny any knowledge of being a Thule agent when questioned after capture – but we know the truth.

Friendly: 1st Canadian Parachute Battalion;

Probable Mission: 1st CDN Para BN may conduct a take and hold meeting engagement at CROSSROAD LOON to secure the crossroads before the convoy arrives to enable the rescue of the children.

TIMINGS

No Move Before 1300hr

Task Complete: NLT 1345hr

Admin: Full battle rattle; Med mortar full load; No transport available.

Time Check

<End WO>

[Image: Ground%20brief%20overview.jpg]

End Part 1
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
AAR CDN Para VS Baluka Super Troopers (ME QB) - by naughtkris - 12-01-2019, 06:22 AM