• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Campaigns Japan ’45 – Operation Olympic Released!
05-08-2019, 05:12 AM,
RE: Panzer Campaigns Japan ’45 – Operation Olympic Released!
Talking about ships... why BBs lack AA value??? is intentional??? is a little strange see the biggest AA plataform in WWII (mounting light AA, for med to heavy were CLs designed for dual work AA-surface combat) with no AA defensive value.

Something i find strange is the low hard attack value in american units... i remember read about the use of bazookas to crack japanese bunkers (a better and more effective hard attack weapon compared with the japanese options specially when they dont have the 1942-1943 presence of AT rifles like did soviet army), maybe the use of trench over bunker in title made they dont need like japanese troops a "buff" to do their job??? and well, they have tanks to use them when you find a bunker.

In general i find game hard for attacker, americans lacks the amount of arty support of soviets and even when japanese are not the germans in quality-stats combo, terrain buff a lot the worst japanese units and oposite to germans japanese has the numbers on their side and americans could be burned a lot in attack, you need plan very well where, when and how attack.

Even when the title lacks east titles room to create movement battles i find it more fun than other pure defensive titles (Rzhev for example) and very different from the japanese side and all the diferences with americans and between their own type of troops.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Panzer Campaigns Japan ’45 – Operation Olympic Released! - by Xaver - 05-08-2019, 05:12 AM