• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Introduction, question on winzip
11-11-2018, 02:26 AM,
RE: Introduction, question on winzip
(11-10-2018, 10:48 PM)Warhorse Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 08:24 AM)Oldbones Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 04:55 AM)Warhorse Wrote: What version of Windows do you use? Most the time nowadays though, I very rarely zip up the game returns, just attach in email and send! I use 7zip.

Thanks for the reply, I have windows 10 home, on a lenove ideapad 320 s.
 So I don't have to use win zip, my computer has a zip function or I could download one?
So is it just a case of inserting the Bte file in the return E mail?

Well I think I am at the point of actually playing then !

I usually just drag the bte file into the email, yes. Couple guys I do zip to just right click on the bte file, then choose send to-compressed file(on mine,zip), will make a file zip named bte file name, then drag to email. Every time after, dbl-click on zip file and drag bte to it, then send.
I am playing a couple of games at the moment, just sending the BTE file, its working fine so far, but its small games, and small files.
So if I were to become involved in a large game would it be better to use zip files ?

As for the game, I have read and reread the manual, its very intensive, and its hard to remember everything when playing.
 While playing against a human, its a totally different, the mechanics are the same but not much else.
I like the command and control, the HQ etc.  I feel that this aspect could be the difference between victory and defeat in some of the scenarios.
 Hope to be on the main ladder soon.
Oldbones.
Quote:Sir Winston Churchill said they were the "Finest Regiment in the world" The Gordon Highlanders ,
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Introduction, question on winzip - by Oldbones - 11-04-2018, 08:21 PM
RE: Introduction, question on winzip - by Oldbones - 11-11-2018, 02:26 AM
RE: Introduction, question on winzip - by Scud - 11-08-2018, 03:09 AM