• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Atheory's Project: Operation Fischreiher (Stalingrad42)
01-28-2018, 10:10 PM,
RE: Atheory's Project: Operation Fischreiher (Stalingrad42)
(01-27-2018, 10:59 AM)Ocito80 Wrote: I'm approaching my storage limit on the forum so I may have to delve through some older posts and see what I have around for attachments I can delete.

Why don't you upload your scenario creations into the TOC H2H Testing Area?  Idea2

https://www.theblitz.club/h2h-production...s&ladder=3

"The H2H Scenario Testing Area allows scenario designers and play testers to come together to approve new scenarios. Scenario designers can post their new scenarios here and players can help test these scenarios in beta form, assisting the designers by providing feedback in the form of test reports. Testers gain bonus ladder points for play testing scenarios and reporting on the game. Once a scenario attains the required score to become approved and is moved to the approved list the designer also receives bonus ladder points."

You, as the scenario developer, can closely monitor your play test teams as they work through your designs and you will have feedback reports to help refine your creations. You and your play test teams will also receive ladder bonus points! Win win!  Smile 

Uploading your scenarios into the H2H Area "may" free up some storage as I don't believe H2H files count against your overall storage limits. Double check with a Blitz Officer to ensure that's true.

Also, once your scenarios have gone through the H2H process and are approved, they are added to the Blitz scenario database for all players to download and enjoy!  Smile

Most likely, the H2H Blitz Officer would recommend that you upload only a couple of your scenario designs at a time since they are large. Based on my prior experience as the CS H2H Officer, each round of play testing would take in the range of 6-9 months to complete.

Now the hard point... which scenario designs to upload first?  Idea2

I recommend you upload the scenarios that you are really passionate about and ones that you still retain the most "fresh" research memory! It's tough to keep it all straight when you have a lot of scenario creations under development!

I believe going the H2H route will help you immediately with your file storage challenges... provide a platform and process that you and your play test teams can utilize to test your creations... and add tested and approved new scenarios to the Blitz database for all players to enjoy!  Big Grin   

Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Atheory's Project: Operation Fischreiher (Stalingrad42) - by Kool Kat - 01-28-2018, 10:10 PM