• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

army status line in logistics phase log
08-05-2017, 07:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-05-2017, 07:50 AM by Gris.)
RE: army status line in logistics phase log
(08-05-2017, 07:31 AM)Weasel Wrote: Thanks guys.  My TOE are at 93%. I have 8M men under arms, NO WAY!  I have built maybe 4 divisions total, all the rest are the automatic reinforcements.  I have built maybe 20 air units too, and that is it.  Game is March 19, 1942.
************************************************************************************************
I checked my commanders report and it says I have 7.8M men, 99011 guns, 7574 AFVs and 6007 planes.  Like I said, I haven't added that much so maybe it is because my losses have been relatively low:  2.9M to 1.4M.  The Germans have now lost 12 Pz, 8 Mot and 21 Inf divisions plus all the lesser stuff.

[Image: Game%20map.jpg]

I wonder if it is part of the beta, I might be too used to seeing the wrong numbers now that we are getting the right ones. I will have to remember to check my game around March 42. Losses are low too.

Edit: Could be an AI vs HTH game difference, since I am playing HTH, just thought of that.
'Millions died or suffered in the mud of Flanders between 1914-18. Who remembers them? Even those with names on their graves are by now unknown soldiers.' - Mier Ronnen, Jerusalem Post, 1933 Gris
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: army status line in logistics phase log - by Gris - 08-05-2017, 07:40 AM