• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Another move issue
03-23-2017, 07:24 AM,
RE: Another move issue
(03-22-2017, 12:18 PM)Ricky B Wrote: So, although the game is not working completely normally - graphically, due to not installing it on my current computer I think - I was able to setup a scenario replicating what you described, rubble in both hexes, regular foot infantry in each hex, and was able to move from one hex to the other, during storm, no issues.

Are you using a modified or alternative scenario from the stock? I only have the stock scenarios, and using the campaign scenario, I see the bunker in 36,116, not 35,116. So that implies there is a difference. But I can move either way, into or out of the bunker hex that I have.

So I can't think of anything else. If you aren't moving by selecting the unit and right clicking on the adjacent hex, I would suggest using that method. If you are, but it moves to a different hex than you right click on, that is an issue for sure. If you are and the unit won't move, there may be an unforeseen issue with movement costs and storm but you should provide a save and password, if encrypted, so that it can be looked at exactly as you have it happening. And this is all based on stock game/scenarios.

Rick

You called it Rick. I highlighted the unit then right clicked on the Bunker hex and it moved directly there.....I have only been playing 3 months or so and in Budapest this never came up. I got used to drag and dropping to such an extent I basically overlooked the click method......I am of course, much obliged for your help.

I wish I had waited. I had a full strength, zero fatigue Regt. shredded by Russian Arty....Belyi may fall....

Of course my being High Command,  means I will have to shift the blame to Captain Schlep. I'd send him to the Russian front but, hes already there..... Whip
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Another move issue - by carl11 - 03-21-2017, 10:34 AM
RE: Another move issue - by Ricky B - 03-21-2017, 01:00 PM
RE: Another move issue - by carl11 - 03-22-2017, 01:45 AM
RE: Another move issue - by Ricky B - 03-22-2017, 11:44 AM
RE: Another move issue - by Ricky B - 03-22-2017, 12:18 PM
RE: Another move issue - by carl11 - 03-23-2017, 07:24 AM
RE: Another move issue - by carl11 - 03-22-2017, 10:23 PM
RE: Another move issue - by Ricky B - 03-23-2017, 12:04 PM