• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Napoleonic Battles - Campaign Marengo released
12-29-2016, 04:36 PM,
RE: Napoleonic Battles - Campaign Marengo released
I am working on the battles of 1792-1800 in France, Belgium (Austrian Netherlands), Holland, Switzerland and Germany. Obscure battles for many gamers as they didnt feature Napoleon but others like Charles, Massena are featured. I have finished work on the two Zurich battles (1799), Hohenlinden, Wurzburg, Valmy, 1st Stockach and Flerus (yes, the balloon is featured). I will do 10 more battles to include 2nd Stockach/Engen, Messkirch, Neerwinden and others. Then do the campaigns and call it a title. In coming years I will add in new battles. I cant justify doing a tremendous amount of battles (haha .. like ALL of them) anymore as I need to see closure on these titles. I am the kind of person that could work on these games until the cows came home. ;)

So that will complete the two titles about the Revolutionary War battles. There wasnt much happening in Spain of significance during this period and I have to watch the artwork time too. I have already added some 50 new images to the list for Mark and Joe to work on. Way more than I thought I would need.

I hope to have this all done by next Summer, artwork guys time permitting. Realistically .. could be early 2018.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Napoleonic Battles - Campaign Marengo released - by Sgt_Rock - 12-29-2016, 04:36 PM