• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opinions about "Game rules as used by players"
11-22-2016, 05:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-23-2016, 01:10 PM by Weasel. Edit Reason: Edited for objectionable content )
RE: Opinions about "Game rules as used by players"
There has been much reaction and it is obvious that there are differing opinions on what rules to use. What it boils down to however is you use the rules that are negotiated between the opponents before the game. You agree on a set of rules then play. It can be different every game and I know I have tried many different rules over the years.

But my point still stands and that is: The sticky post says: "Game rules as used by players". That is false and totally misleading and should be changed to something that reflects the truth because it is NOT game rules as used by players, it is in fact game rules used by a SELECT FEW PLAYERS. But some potential recruit doesn't know that when visiting the Ladder because it doesn't say that the rules are used by only some of the players. It infers that these rules are used as a standard of play. I'm not saying that the rules should be changed. (Play by any rules you negotiate before a game.) I'm saying that the Sticky post wording should be changed to reflect something truthful instead of being bent so to favor a personal preference in game play.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opinions about "Game rules as used by players" - by oldrocky - 11-22-2016, 05:18 AM