• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Napoleonic Battles - Campaign Marengo released
10-09-2016, 08:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-09-2016, 08:53 PM by Xaver.)
RE: Napoleonic Battles - Campaign Marengo released
I see, maybe now with PzB demo opening room to more "Salerno43 style" titles (diferent actions in time and even area in same title) something similar for nap serie could be possible... i refer create a base title starting with a "minor" campaign-action in the period and add similar problematic actions in future as DLCs if work to have all in one release needs to much time.

Instead a big title in a single release have 3 releases BUT you finish with a single title... you can buy one of the subtitles and after this install over it the other 2 to have a single installation folder.

Maybe the fun in add Turks-Epygt is the variation in the OOBs and combat style, is like in REN title when you use Otomans or play earlier battles (i am waiting someday nap title be updated to introduce REN block and napoleonic assault column to leave actual column like EAW column... no defensive, no offensive, simple a mobile formation).

Any way i know you are now working in the Marengo "big brother" and first is finish it, expect you have no problems with test... a little question test is first test or balance test??? maybe we can have it soon™ hehehe.

Good luck and great job.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Napoleonic Battles - Campaign Marengo released - by Xaver - 10-09-2016, 08:52 PM