• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

F '14 Flanders campaign German reinforcements deployment issue
05-06-2016, 10:25 PM,
RE: F '14 Flanders campaign German reinforcements deployment issue
A chip then. Thanks Volcano dad.

Apparently your skimming has failed to locate in my post what you still seem to keep asking me to provide. Making me rewriting what is already in there is a sign of neglect at best if not patronizing with the lack of respect for my time and patience while I am trying to provide feedback and yet still you want the same thing from me for yourself like I hadn't offered any. Do I really demand to much? The two first posts were lengthy because I did provide all the details I thought might be necessary (including the tactics adopted in the first attempt you keep asking me about).
You really intend to make the fact that a guy lost the will to carry on and vanished on me without a word into a meaningful opinion on the conduct of operations? Come on. If that will make you happy I came to the conclusion he was broken by the French attack in the north? Could I? Should I? Dunno for sure - l say again: he vanished.

I won't get into editor during my game still on as it is unfair towards my opponent; don't think a loyalty is something out of place here. I may provide a save game file and I think you can see it yourself if you want, but you require that from me what I cannot offer due to the reason above. So whether those were fusiliers from Hannover or Bavarians is up to you or whoever cares about.

Now, it's autumn 1914, WWI in the west - do I really need to explain that the German formations appearing behind the Entente lines when the Race to the Sea is over in the area where " the Allies were on the attack in this sector" is a flaw?

I am also a human being and have commitments other than PBEMs, but I have also paid for that so please do not turn me into an irate client treated as a nuisance.

Chill out Dawid, the doom is coming. Can't you see am fully embattled here?
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: F '14 Flanders campaign German reinforcements deployment issue - by burroughs - 05-06-2016, 10:25 PM