• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

F '14 Flanders campaign German reinforcements deployment issue
05-06-2016, 08:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-06-2016, 01:43 PM by Volcano Man. Edit Reason: typos )
RE: F '14 Flanders campaign German reinforcements deployment issue
(05-06-2016, 02:51 AM)burroughs Wrote: Yes, thanks Ed; I was only - and still am a bit - puzzled (but not surprised as a matter of fact) with your numerous attempts to discredit certain details and circumstances of my approach yet at the same time admitting to refuse to read what I had written. I think I'll also skip further comments here then in a likewise manner.

Wow. Not sure what to say to that - this is a first. You seem to have a chip on your shoulder and you need to see someone about getting it removed.

I think you are mistaking skimming with not reading the post at all.

I thought I implied clearly that:

a) I didn't fully understand the issue, as in, ***what exact units you were referring to (the ones that were arriving in your rear areas)***.
b) All I want is a clear definition of the "problem" so I can look at it and hopefully improve the issue - but I have to avoid lengthy discussions, due to lack of time.

...and perhaps not so clearly (in other threads) that...

c) I don't have a lot of time lately due to personal issues (my job is keeping me very busy), but at the same time I am trying to work on the next title in the series but would still like to listen to the community, and as such I have to skim through posts in the forum out of necessity, otherwise I cannot read anything here at all. Sorry, but this is a fact, and its not just your posts.

As for this perceived discrediting I did to you, if you are referring to my question about whether your two opponents quit because of this attack to the south, I was only asking if the attack towards the south puts the campaign out of reach (overruns too many objective points? overruns German reinforcement zones?) and if that was why they quit. The question and the answer helps me discover if the campaign has a major flaw in this area or not, it has nothing to do with discrediting you, nor was I suggesting what you were doing was gamey. The allies were on the attack in the sector.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: F '14 Flanders campaign German reinforcements deployment issue - by Volcano Man - 05-06-2016, 08:02 AM