• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Campaign Series Middle East: Hot Knife Through Butter - AAR/PBEM
03-18-2016, 04:04 AM,
RE: Campaign Series Middle East: Hot Knife Through Butter - AAR/PBEM
Turn 16

Dahr El Ahmar

You can see the Syrians pulling back quite a bit in this sector. I am taking the opportunity to bring up additional infantry. I'll swing through the woods and make my way towards HILL 1145.

You can see his flight of Gazelle's hovering around HILL 1145, just out of range of my AAA. Being there, he is gaining excellent intel on my movements as I surround Dahr El Ahmar.

The west flank is steadily advancing causing the T-72's to head for the hills. As far as I am concerned, this sector is now secure and I am just mopping up.

[Image: turn16_Dahr_El_Ahmar_2d.JPG]

Kfar Mechki

HILL 1212 is still being contested, I will have to bring some additional reinforcements over here if I plan on holding it.

The battle of Kfar Mechki is going well. I am giving my forces a rest before I attempt to enter the town, letting them recover from disruptions and morale losses.

My Cobra's are doing their job and destroying any tank that they can see. I do have to choose my targets wisely, as my ammunition is limited.

[Image: turn16_Kfar_Mechki_2d.JPG]

Here is the same view but in the isometric 3D mode!

[Image: turn16_Kfar_Mechki_3d.JPG]

HILL 941

Ambush Alley? I think that's appropriate. My TOW armed jeeps are causing some havoc, taking out T-62's where I can. The two Magach 6 platoons at the top of the map are holding their own against any advance from HILL 941 so far.  

[Image: turn16_HILL941_2d.JPG]

Strength

Fortunately, the Syrian losses keep on racking up while my losses are staying fairly consistent.

[Image: turn16_Strength_2d.JPG]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Campaign Series Middle East: Hot Knife Through Butter - AAR/PBEM - by Jason Petho - 03-18-2016, 04:04 AM