• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Campaign Series Middle East: Hot Knife Through Butter - AAR/PBEM
03-16-2016, 12:30 PM,
RE: Campaign Series Middle East: Hot Knife Through Butter - AAR/PBEM
Turn 15

Dahr El Ahmar

Things are turning around for me in this sector. My infantry flanking move seems to be having the desired results as the Syrians are pulling back and securing their rear.

I still haven't managed to take out that blasted flight of Gazelle's with HOT missiles.

The advance in the valley north of HILL 1023 and HILL 1036 is also going well, pushing and eliminating the T-72's if they stay too close to my advancing line.

[Image: turn15_Dahr_El_Ahmar_2d.JPG]

Kfar Mechki

Sooooo many Syrians. One just has to look at them as prime targets! I have drawn some tanks out of Kfar Mechki, which are taking a beating while I move the reinforcement infanty company up to the treeline. I will start the assault very shortly.

HILL 1212 is turning into a significant battle location, we have exchanged that ridgeline Victory Point location a few times now. Makes sense though, as it provides excellent Line of Sight into the valley floor where the Syrians are congested.

You can see a couple of flights of Cobra's appearing in the very south of the map. They will assist in dealing with the attempted breakout.

[Image: turn15_Kfar_Mechki_2d.JPG]

And, just a reminder, that if you don't like the counter graphics, they also come available in NATO Counters!

[Image: turn15_Kfar_Mechki_2d_NATO.JPG]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Campaign Series Middle East: Hot Knife Through Butter - AAR/PBEM - by Jason Petho - 03-16-2016, 12:30 PM