• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Campaign Series Middle East: Hot Knife Through Butter - AAR/PBEM
03-10-2016, 12:07 PM,
RE: Campaign Series Middle East: Hot Knife Through Butter - AAR/PBEM
Turn 11 and 12

Dahr El Ahmar

The T-72's are retreating in the face of the TOW's and direct fire from Magach 6's. The infantry screen is advancing steadily to make the flank attack turn into a flank defence.

The action around the 100VP location at Dahr El Ahmar is getting more intense. I have managed to bring in some additional reinforcements in the form of infantry, which isn't destroying many of the tanks, but definitely holding the line and providing my support vehicles a clear shot into the area.

The flight of Gazelles with HOT missiles was destroyed, but there is one more flying around.

[Image: turn12_Dahr_El_Ahmar_2d.JPG]

Kfar Mechki

The Syrians are making a determined effort to seize HILL 1212. I don't have enough forces to really hold it, but I will do my best to make a fight out of it.

I still control Kfar Mechki, but things are getting hairy around there. A lot of infantry fighting going on, fighting block by block. The Syrians were forced to retreat from my direct fire.

The infantry company south of HILL 1187 is slowly making its way back to the town, I am hoping they can get there before things get really ugly.  

[Image: turn12_Kfar_Mechki_2d.JPG]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Campaign Series Middle East: Hot Knife Through Butter - AAR/PBEM - by Jason Petho - 03-10-2016, 12:07 PM