• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Campaign Series Middle East: Hot Knife Through Butter - AAR/PBEM
03-04-2016, 12:19 PM,
RE: Campaign Series Middle East: Hot Knife Through Butter - AAR/PBEM
Turn 6

Dahr El Ahmar

While I wait for the western advance, a company of T-72's have crested the ridge at Dahr El Ahmar. The infantry screen just south of the 100VP location will halt the advance, but they don't seem to be taking out too many tanks, even at close range.

To the northeast of Aaqbe, I have a series of M150's and a couple of Magach 6 platoons that will fire across the valley towards the T-72's across the way. To the northwest, I am building up a screen to hopefully halt any flank advance from the Syrians. I have every intention of holding that paved road that connects Dahr El Ahmar and Kfar Mechki.

[Image: turn06_Dahr_El_Ahmar_2d.JPG]

Kfar Mechki

South of Hill 1187, I am attempting to move over the ridge to see what the Syrians are doing to the west of Hill 1187. So far, it just looks like a few screening troops. The Syrians in the pass are assembling and looking like they will be assaulting in the next few turns. As expected, I am trying to soften up the assembly area with my mortars. For naught? Probably, but I don't mind trying!

[Image: turn06_Kfar_Mechki_2d.JPG]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Campaign Series Middle East: Hot Knife Through Butter - AAR/PBEM - by Jason Petho - 03-04-2016, 12:19 PM