• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Campaign Series Middle East: Hot Knife Through Butter - AAR/PBEM
03-01-2016, 03:51 PM,
RE: Campaign Series Middle East: Hot Knife Through Butter - AAR/PBEM
Turn 4

My manuevering in the east was successful as I managed to catch a couple flights of Gazelle's unaware. My M163's have left them burning hulks on the landscape.

Dahr El Ahmar

It appears I have run into a company of T-72's and some infantry. There is more where that came from, so I am pulling back my frontline and abandoning the village. Two the south of the 100 VP location is a decending road, I will move in behind there and force him to advance to the crest. Hopefully I will be able to take shots at him as he advances and attempts to seize the Victory Point location.

[Image: turn04_Dahr_El_Ahmar_2d.JPG]

Kfar Mechki

The Syrian vanguard appears to be a mechanized infantry company. While they are entering into the narrow pass, I am maneuvering to gain some Line of Sight into the pass and move my forces around to protect the flanks from any unncessary surprises.

[Image: turn04_Kfar_Mechki_2d.JPG]

North

Here is the overview of the northern part of the battlefield. The Red and Blue lines represent the Hard and Soft attack ranges of the M163. Even thoug the Soft Attack range is two kilometres, getting kills at that distance is a rarity.

[Image: turn04_north_2d.JPG]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Campaign Series Middle East: Hot Knife Through Butter - AAR/PBEM - by Jason Petho - 03-01-2016, 03:51 PM