• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Wiggum's "Battles of Normandy" Artwork Mod
12-19-2015, 09:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-19-2015, 10:11 AM by wiggum.)
RE: Wiggum's "Battles of Normandy" Artwork Mod
(12-19-2015, 07:55 AM)trauth116 Wrote: I am not really sure by how you are meaning UI (user interface - I guess short for gui as technically buttons are that and a text menu is a UI -just not graphical), Wiggum - as because when I use that term it would be regarding the buttons on the menu at the top of the screenshot that you used.

Yeah its more GUI then UI...  Wink
Modifying the UI would most likely involve editing the .exe which is probably not legal anyway (at least if you make that file available to others).

(12-19-2015, 08:41 AM)GerryM Wrote: Don't know if you are working on just graphics or improving the UI? If the latter a simple thing to add would be a mouse-over stacks. Say I am trying to find my Pz IVs but infantry counters are showing on the top of every stack. Yes I can click the 10 stacks but I can mouse over them a lot quicker.

A bit crude maybe but something similar would actually be possible if a dedicated graphic could be assigned to only the armor unit counters !
Maybe you should ask Strela about it.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wiggum's "Battles of Normandy" Artwork Mod - by wiggum - 12-19-2015, 09:29 AM