• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
12-17-2015, 05:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-17-2015, 05:20 AM by Xaver.)
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
Thanks for the fast reply.

Well, the terrain in Normandy for the engine is better but at same time worst than Kursk for this spealized vehicles, i really expect that armored combat works a lot better in Normandy than in Kursk with tanks but Panzer Jagers are allways hard to balance, i am glad to see they can do their job with the usual precautions.

Interesting the elevation impact in combat, of course if you move to a smaller scale sometimes is hard decide if is better be on top or not... top position means to more exposition to enemy fire and usually tanks have more problems with gun depresion than gun elevation.

Talking about elevations... only affect to fire or they impact for example in recon, i refer if a recon unit in elevated terrain has bonus when use recon spotting (better chance to detect enemy or more range).

Well, nothing more to add apart the small question from Wiggum but i ask for friday, they need weekend for serious things Cheers6 hehehe.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by Xaver - 12-17-2015, 05:18 AM