• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opinions about "Game rules as used by players"
11-28-2015, 09:07 AM,
RE: Opinions about "Game rules as used by players"
Hi all; just stopping by on my very old laptop, still waiting for snail mail to deliver my new hard drive.  Anyway, the rules don't slow anything down but they do add realism to the game.  Example:  AFV movement - without it you could have a flank that is a huge forest and you would not know if your opponent is going to run tanks through it; however, with the rule you know that, as in real life, those dense woods are a barrier to tanks so you can rest easy that only light units or infantry will appear there.

The FOO rule prevents players from abusing shoots.  Buy a single FOO, wait for your opponent to fire and then with that single FOO plot as little as a single gun onto different targets.  Could you imagine if each of the guns of a battery each had a different target?  Mayhem.

Best bet is to try just one, see how it goes, then try adding in another.  I recommend AFV rule to start followed by FOO.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opinions about "Game rules as used by players" - by Weasel - 11-28-2015, 09:07 AM