• Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Checking in!
10-19-2015, 01:33 AM,
RE: Checking in!
(10-16-2015, 05:16 AM)Kool Kat Wrote: Gents:  Smoke7

I dropped by to see the "old gang" and see what's kicking around here!  Smile

Also, to let you know that I am "alive and well!" Yikes

FYI, my work situation has greatly improved with a recent new job and a brighter professional life outlook!

Having a full-time job really helps "stabilize" your family budget... while keeping the bill collectors off your doorstep! Wink

Update on my gaming... I've set aside playing CS, partly because of frustrating and ongoing technical issues, and partly because of "burnout." The release of ME stirred a little 'something" in me... but after I watched the intro video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYyOXl-_aKQ  looked at other screen shots, reviewed game descriptions, and followed forum discussions on both the Matrix Games and here at The Blitz Websites... I've decided that ME is not a game that I will purchase. I can't make that "leap" from WW2 to modern warfare or "unlearn" 10+ years of CS play. 

Instead, I've gone over to the "Dark Side" - namely the operational side and have really embraced the Panzer Campaigns (PzC) Series! I've purchased my first PzC game - Sicily 43 and have gotten into the longer campaign scenarios! https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=68471 A lot of fun!

So, I'm spending most of my "leisure" online time over at the TOC Forums!

Hope everyone is doing well?

Good gaming guys! Helmet Smile
Hi Mike, good to see you still knocking about, sorry I must have missed this over the weekend, really glad to hear things are picking up for you all round and your enjoying what gaming time you have.

I'm with you on ME I decided it's not for me but am glad the general consensuses of reviews so far have been mostly positive.

Anyway don't be a stranger and if you ever feel the need to knock the dust off CS and fancy a game drop me a line.

All the best
Terry (OvB) cheers
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Checking in! - by Kool Kat - 10-16-2015, 05:16 AM
RE: Checking in! - by Herr Straße Laufer - 10-16-2015, 05:25 AM
RE: Checking in! - by Scud - 10-16-2015, 06:05 AM
RE: Checking in! - by Big Ivan - 10-16-2015, 04:52 PM
RE: Checking in! - by Crossroads - 10-16-2015, 07:03 PM
RE: Checking in! - by Kool Kat - 10-16-2015, 08:11 PM
RE: Checking in! - by berto - 10-16-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: Checking in! - by Otto von Blotto - 10-19-2015, 01:33 AM