• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
10-13-2015, 04:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-13-2015, 04:40 AM by HeinzHarald.)
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
Quote:HeinzHarald,

Firstly, welcome to the Blitz!!

It's really appreciated that you bought Kursk - it allows us to continue to bring further games out for everyone.

Secondly, yes the dark ground condition is due to two factors, soft (wet) ground condition and low altitude. We have colour graduation per height level and that sector is low and made worse by the soft.

If you saw the same map section without the soft condition I would be surprised if anyone would comment on the fields.

I went back as promised on JC's blog to check if the fields required tweaking and I'm ok with what we have.

The beauty is that JT games are very moddable and its not hard to tweak graphics to personal preferences.

David

Thanks for the welcome!

When I first saw the AAR I thought it was a "night map" and because of this was one of the readers who found the fields a bit odd. I thought they looked the way they do to make the terrain visible despite it being night. But knowing what I do now puts them in a completely different light, so to speak. Smile
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by HeinzHarald - 10-13-2015, 04:39 AM