• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
09-05-2015, 03:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-05-2015, 03:16 AM by Xaver.)
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
Well, i refer to "Hurra counterattack comrades" scen, i remember play it and is why i know that soviets here have a serious problem to concentrate armor because SS units starts in central position.

Well, tanks are machines... with humans inside running them... chance to be out of action is very high... if i dont remember bad the % of ready tanks in germans units was or at 50% or under 50%... big size, big weight and relative weak engines... if even today a MBT fight against elements think in a WWII tank... they are not the WWI babies but still in WWII they were "teens" and we all know how good are teens to find troubles Big Grin2

The die rolls... well, the only problem is see only 1 kill when a certain number of AT weapons attack enemy but very high number of kills is not good to, think that even with a good comunication, and ambush status, is easy that 2 AT weapons (specially AT guns) attack the same target and in the end in 15 minutes is not like every AT weapon attacks only 1 vehicle... sometimes 1 receive fire from 2 or more AT guns or tanks and is not rare to attack a "destroyed" vehicle because is not clear that it is destroyed or even you need it burn faster to clear line of fire.

Maybe here the size of attacker unit and the size of attacked unit  need offer some modification to the final result... like smaller units attacking bigger units have better chance to score multiple kills but when attacker is very superior in number is for gunners harder see the target or know if they hit or not.

Maybe i feel JT Campaign has better AT system but PzB has better infantry system... in arty both are good but offer 2 different solutions.

But in the end is not like i am going to reduce my "i want it and want it yesterday" feelings for PzB Normandy 44 Helmet Wink

PD: leak leak leak leak what we want??? LEAKS!!! i start to do my "when is going to be ready" predictions... i feel is a late year release because with test of new scens, bug hunt and last hour improvements... November December, expect be in the good way or totally wrong because is released earlier and remember that Cherbourg surrender very fast, you dont need a long test Big Grin2
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by Xaver - 09-05-2015, 03:13 AM