• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
09-01-2015, 10:04 PM,
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
Thanks for the aclaration.

Well, i know that UK use diferent names and call usually battalions regiments but i use the names i see in OOB, i asume that in german army you can join company HQs in a single platoon, in general the idea is very good for me, give combat value to company command vehicles.

The solution in mix formations is good for me, max range in hard/soft but with attack value adjust to the unit composition (i think you do like i say, individual vehicle attack value X number of tanks in unit divided by number of vehicles AND a penalty to show how practically all vehicles in unit have the lower effective attack range).

Here i find something that maybe is necesary to help players notice who is who... i refer show in the unit portrait something to know what is a mixed platoon and what is not a mixed platoon... something like add a white M in the NATO symbol showed in the unit portrait, with this you can know what is an unit with Firefly or other vehicles.

Yes, the combat ranges in game are going to increase tanks and vehicles casualties but with terrain... maybe use tanks to block in open roads is not going to be a good idea if you dont have a Tiger II (if they appear) but combats in field is other history.

Can wait to see the PDF OOB and the scenarios covered in game are certain interesting actions in Normandy and with not the tipical german units.

PD: i try the quote mode and is hard notice when you are writing out of the quote area, is easy mix them.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by Xaver - 09-01-2015, 10:04 PM