• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
08-27-2015, 03:09 AM,
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
Interesting, maybe the problem with long scens is the balance in reinforcements... you need have in mind what can do players and prevent gamy options because they know when and where appear enemy reinforcements and even with the area protection is possible create choke points that in real life never appear.

In my case i prefer play medium over small or big scens, part a time question, part i prefer center in a specific action... or a scen for team game, something i allways want try but few times do it... i am curious about how scens coud be used for team games, something like one player control a regiment-division or equivalent for 2 VS 2 or 2 VS 1 (maybe germans with central control and allies with dual command... USA + UK but with 2 humans could be like in real life more USA VS UK hehehe).

OFF-TOPIC: something that JT titles need for me is support for team game... in TCP-IP you have an usefull feature but is missing in PBEM, the ability to asign troops to a specific player, but other critical feature needs implementation in game... only see in turn resolution the AI actions that your troops can see... only see your units combat and enemy movements under your units spot (maybe things like air interception could be showed to all players) even your teammates need be under a fog of war, maybe less extreme than enemy´s fog of war but enough.

PD: waiting is killing me Waiting
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by Xaver - 08-27-2015, 03:09 AM