• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
08-23-2015, 08:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-23-2015, 08:21 PM by Xaver.)
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
Thank you Strela, this add more fun to the title... even when i am not a fan of Normandy campaign as scenario are some actions i like like the Cherbourg minicampaign and the Falaise fight that allways attract my atention.

I asume that if there is a Cherbourg scen is only to cover the fight in the base of the peninsula because we dont have Kriegsmarine nation no??? or is the Dog Soldier idea the point to expand the battles in the PzB2 map??? i am curious about how many actions are going to be covered in the 1.0

Dog Soldier point is interesting for me, i feel that JT can explore the idea of use titles like PzB2 as base to add in future add-ons with enough content to expand base title value... of course not by the price of a full title... maybe around 10 euros price adding a special action with a big scen and subscenarios (not all actions are big enough for a separate title and well do something ala Salerno43 force you work in 3 diferent actions and finish them to release a full new title) and if title can deal with more than 1 add-on use a "pack system" to sell them with discounts (a way to attract players to have all add-ons), in the end if i like Z action and i need X title he is selling the base title and as bonus an add-on.

The system of add-ons for me helps to the point of release base title in year X but with add-ons to cover actions in other years or later periods in long campaigns expanding without need a new full title specially when fights are not allways same in size.

I am curious about that super secret new feature... maybe after Dog Soldier post i think in a edit feature...

Well, now title is moving fast to the "first day buy" list, only needs a little jump to fall on it hehehe.

PD: Wiggum, thanks for your post, i was holding mine because i dont want disturb their work... i have faith in a post summer release, problem is in what moment after summer hahaha.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by Xaver - 08-23-2015, 08:20 PM