• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
07-26-2015, 01:34 AM,
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
(07-25-2015, 05:08 PM)wiggum Wrote: @ Strela

What gameplay changes are in PzB2 ?
Are there new rules to make armored combat and tank vs. tank fights more plausible ?

There are changes but nothing I want to discuss at this point.

Armoured combat has gone through a lot of discussion prior to the Kursk 1.01 patch release and we tried a number of things to tweak it. I can say that armoured combat feels different in PzB2 yet we haven't made wholesale changes to date. Don't forget we changed a number of parameters in Kursk 1.01 and they have carried over to the new title.

I think it was Richie61 (who is a play tester for PzB2) in another thread that said this new game feels completely different to Kursk. That's my experience too and all the different formations seem to work well.

I'd be happy for any play tester to speak up here (without revealing the game title or scenario!) on their experience to date. All the testers have had significant exposure to both games.

As far as release - when it's done. I'm working hard to break the back of some of the more boring tasks currently and then the release date will only come down to when we stop designing scenarios.

David
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by Strela - 07-26-2015, 01:34 AM
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM