• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Storm in the East Tournament - Round 1
05-11-2015, 08:50 AM,
RE: The Storm in the East Tournament - Round 1
(05-11-2015, 06:58 AM)iluvmy88 Wrote:
(05-11-2015, 06:56 AM)TedR Wrote:
(05-04-2015, 03:17 AM)iluvmy88 Wrote: Group 1- jaws vs iluvmy88 started and complete. total axis victory

Wow, that was fast.
How many turns did it last?
Was it an auto-surrender or did your opponent surrender?

opponent surrendered he lost almost all of his armor pretty quickly and i lost none. a lot of lucky shots on my part but it is what it is. but to break it down i left the right flank wide open, he saw an opportunity to strike my rear not knowing i was expecting it, i attacked his tanks while the inf was still mounted and took out 2 1 with a panzershrek and another was taken out by a pz4. the remainder tried to retreate across the center bridge and i maneuvered my tanks that where attacking the city to cover the bridge, in the end 4 t-34's dead and 2 other t70's that where assaulting the city to the left. as well as 34 killed. i only had 1 casualty. bad luck for him really i would have done the same thing.

So when he surrendered, he was awarded 50 points and you had 1350 - did you have all of the objectives then? It appears like there are 1400 points available so did the game give you all but 50 points?
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Storm in the East Tournament - Round 1 - by H - 05-11-2015, 08:50 AM