• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles - Kursk Version 1.01 released
03-19-2015, 05:26 AM,
RE: Panzer Battles - Kursk Version 1.01 released
To all current and future blitz members.

Something I want to point out as an officer at the blitz is to remind everyone that while Strela is correct that one can modify aspects of the Panzer Battles games to their own liking, doing so in PBEM play is not allowed under blitz club rules.

You are always welcome to make these types of modifications to your game to test some game aspect or just change the feel of the game when playing the AI. I suggest you do so in a separate directory with a copy of the game. That way you will not accidentally affect any PBEM games you have under club rules.

Making these changes in PBEM play is considered cheating unless both sides agree before starting a game and use the same files. In tournament play, the tournament master has the say in what modifications (if any) are allowed.

Anyone caught cheating is subject to immediate and permanent ejection from the club.

Cheating is rare. Many of our existing members already know what I have said in this post. Consider this a public service announcement for anyone new to the club or reading this thread in the future, so they do not get the wrong ideas.
We have an excellent community of members. And for that reason, to maintain the community integrity for our members, it will not be tolerated.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Panzer Battles - Kursk Version 1.01 released - by Dog Soldier - 03-19-2015, 05:26 AM