• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles - Kursk Version 1.01 released
03-14-2015, 11:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-14-2015, 11:36 PM by Xaver.)
RE: Panzer Battles - Kursk Version 1.01 released
Well, PzB is a GOOD serie but is to new... even PzC with 16 years on it back is not perfect, is a question of time and try diferent situations (for example PzC has now fanatical nations rule even when is not used yet) to improve the engine.

Maybe as is now the AT combat is far from be ok but infantry combat with minor adjust is practically done, maybe one thing they can do is try center in PzB3 in a more infantry orientated battle or where tanks are more a support weapon and not a main weapon to strike enemy (maybe they are doing it, i dont know if leak that show FJ units is for a Kreta title or not) and same with PzB4 (why not a Pacific title??? Guadalcanal or an early battle in japanese blitzkrieg) because until AT combat is improved i feel we miss the Panzer point in title.

I like the serie but needs more time.

CO2... well, i feel cheated after buy some months ago in Matrix the full serie and see that now if i want modernized version i need buy AGAIN the same game... they can split all they want the game but is the same title and you pay 2nd time for it or even 3rd time AND add to this that they dont add practically none of the improvements for the new engine they promise years ago... maybe i prefer wait to see here a NEW title (the east title) before invest more money.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Panzer Battles - Kursk Version 1.01 released - by Xaver - 03-14-2015, 11:35 PM