• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles - Kursk Version 1.01 released
03-09-2015, 11:31 PM,
RE: Panzer Battles - Kursk Version 1.01 released
Nº1 Helmet Wink

A little question, you dont think in add 2 more units portraits as a way to made easier diference between battalions inside the same regiment/brigade???

I refer 1st btl have X image, 2dn Y, 3rd Z a way to know if you are over 1st, 2nd or 3rd btl and if you are mixing units from diferent btls... maybe until you work in a way to see it in counters... and even whit this add more visual info.

Well, i am doing some tests, the extra info provide by units on open works fine and well, i notice something interesting, part of the problem with armor is that attacker can close range very fast with relative low damage... well, i dont know if is possible that armored units under attack (AT, arty, air) can lose action points, you know, units can try dodge enemy and even in a ride holes can force tanks move and block other tanks... they could avoid lose tanks or suffer fatigue but they can lose time and cover less terrain...
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Panzer Battles - Kursk Version 1.01 released - by Xaver - 03-09-2015, 11:31 PM