• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Questions from my first scenario...
03-06-2015, 11:52 PM,
Questions from my first scenario...
Hello all,

Some may recognize my name from my Combat Mission days here. I recently have been trying out some operational scale games and find them quite interesting.

I have some questions from playing Tiller's Stalingrad 42, specifically the Don Bend scenario vs. AI, which I hope you experts can assist me with!

1. Does the AI ever assault? From my observations watching it, it doesn't seem to.

2. HQs - I understand the range concept, but in this scenario some of the corps HQs listed are not even on the map in the scenario, yet the subordinate HQs are in supply at times. How can this be?

3. Locking ZOC: My first try I had it on, but then I started over with it off, but I still get the message "cannot move from one enemy ZOC to another" when trying to move?

4. While trying to damage a bridge I got the message "Bridge damage is controlled by wired bridge feature" - I don't get this?

5. During my turn I can usually fire 2X with each unit - but during the AI turn it seems like it is firing a lot more than that? Like 4X at each unit?

Thanks in advance for the help!
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Questions from my first scenario... - by Der Kuenstler - 03-06-2015, 11:52 PM