• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Kursk patch & Panzer Battles 2. WARNING Image Heavy
01-29-2015, 01:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-29-2015, 01:03 PM by Strela.)
RE: Kursk patch & Panzer Battles 2. WARNING Image Heavy
(01-28-2015, 04:59 PM)ComradeP Wrote: I'll try to get used to the new height level graphics, as I guess I can't pick whether I want the other terrain graphics, but not the height level graphics. In my opinion, using more of a similar colour of green is a downgrade compared to the current system, where more truly different shades of green (some nearly brown) are used.

The first and second old/new terrain screenshots offer a good example: in the old/current version, the central hill stands out much more than in the new version, where it blends in more with the background and other terrain colours.

Brown was there, just one level different. Moving everything down one level gives this look.

[Image: PB%20Graphics%20130.png]

Please note there are three different graphics files; The terrain levels, the terrain overlay (towns, trees etc) and the entrenchments. If you like the old terrain levels but want the new towns you can mix and match. There is some flexibility here...

David
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kursk patch & Panzer Battles 2. WARNING Image Heavy - by Strela - 01-29-2015, 01:02 PM