• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Any Influence Over Divisional Markings Color?
01-06-2015, 01:16 AM,
Any Influence Over Divisional Markings Color?
So - I finally took the plunge and bought my first full Panzer Campaigns game (Budapest 45) on the PC (previously only had iPAD Apps)

It's as good as I'd imagined it to be ... with one small (relatively speaking) flaw : Some of the Divisional Markings are downright ugly when combined with the base counter color.

I know ... it may seem a bit Metro .... but I am very much into the "atmosphere" of the game.

Seeing all the stark winter landscapes and rubble setting a proper mood - to be somewhat undone by the terrifying Fuchsia Guards Tank Brigade is a bit disappointing.

I will agree that in the greater scheme of things - this does not compare against other requests such as mechanics for realistic bunker busting etc - but it is something that would be a "nice to have".

Perhaps it already is out there?

I searched here for "Divisonal Markings", in the Editor PDF and on the Glenn Saunders page and could not find a way to specify the colors that get applied to each division.

Any help would be appreciated ....
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Any Influence Over Divisional Markings Color? - by Don Czirr - 01-06-2015, 01:16 AM