• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Kursk patch & Panzer Battles 2. WARNING Image Heavy
12-09-2014, 10:53 AM,
RE: Kursk patch & Panzer Battles 2. WARNING Image Heavy
Hi All,

As far as the overall patch changelog, I'll post something later this week. I need to go through the latest testing notes and check the scenarios and update the changes listing. Before that review, at least 11 scenarios had been updated up to August this year. Please note we have been moving through them in the main, chronologically and will probably look at what can be completed in the next week and then defer the remainder to the next patch.

As for the graphics, not surprisingly they are evoking a range of emotions! Big Grin

We will leave the defaults in place but include a folder for the new version so players can choose their preferred version. The nice thing is that there are three different files that allow you to mix and match a range of graphic updates. For example its easy to update the terrain but leave the old entrenchments in place as they are in two different files. I'll write up the details soon as we finalise the overall terrain graphics.

Please keep the commentary coming as it is really useful for the team.

David
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kursk patch & Panzer Battles 2. WARNING Image Heavy - by Strela - 12-09-2014, 10:53 AM