• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Kursk patch & Panzer Battles 2. WARNING Image Heavy
12-09-2014, 05:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-09-2014, 05:18 AM by ComradeP.)
RE: Kursk patch & Panzer Battles 2. WARNING Image Heavy
David, do you have a list of scenarios that will be tweaked in the next patch (or a list of scenarios that won't be tweaked as they need more testing, the list that's shortest would be more convenient for you).

I don't use those top down graphics, but the improvements in colouring look real nice.

Personally, I feel the current entrenchment and strongpoint hexsides/tiles are good and don't need to be changed.

The terrain changes look a bit bland and generic, they remove colour and detail. I like the current terrain a lot, both the terrain tiles and the colours of the different height levels. The current height levels in particular are well done, significantly better than in numerous other wargames.

I don't recall there being any real debate about the terrain on these forums, does the development/test team feel there are issues with the current terrain that require significant changes or do you want to see if you can improve the terrain further?

As always, the continued support is greatly appreciated.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kursk patch & Panzer Battles 2. WARNING Image Heavy - by ComradeP - 12-09-2014, 05:15 AM